Reviews for Whitening Plaque HD Identifying Toothpaste.
Plaque HD Extra Whitening toothpaste is an FDA-registered fluoride toothpaste which has a built-in plaque disclosing agent, as well as gentle, yet effective whitening agents. When you brush your teeth with Plaque HD, it turns the plaque on your teeth green. Just keep brushing the areas where you see the green until it disappears — then you know that you have gotten all traces of plaque off of your teeth! Now made with Xylitol, a plant-sourced sweetener.
- Turn your plaque green, brush it away
- Gentle, yet effective whitening agents
- Now with Xylitol, a plant-sourced sweetener
Active Ingredient (Anticavity)
Sodium fluoride 0.24% (0.14% w/v fluoride ion)
water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, carbomer, cellulose gum, annatto extract, xylitol, sodium saccharin, sodium bicarbonate, disodium edta, blue 1.
1. Place a small amount of toothpaste on your toothbrush
2. Brush normally
3. Continue to look in the mirror as you are brushing, noting and ensuring that you remove all traces of green/teal color
4. Once you have completed a thorough brushing and rinsing routine, the green/teal color will be brushed away and no longer be present
5. Smile and feel confident you have done a great job brushing